- Pulsar – Best Use of Negative Space, PIQF, September 2021
- Downstream – 1st place, Negative Space Category, QuiltCon Together, February 2020
- Push-Pull – Best Use of Negative Space, Visuals #1, September 2020
Interviews, Publications, and Patterns
- 50+ PDF based self published patterns with plans for many more
- Spotlight Interview with Create & Whimsy
- Modern Quilt Guild Webinars
- Modern Quilt Guild Modern Fundamentals Series – 2021
- Interviewed for Season 3 Episode 58 of the Make and Decorate Podcast
- Featured in The Creativity Project (Week #5)
- Interviewed by Pattern Drop
- Featured in Half-Squared Headlines, January 2018
- Filmed 2 episodes for Fresh Quilting Season 2
- Interviewed by Pat Sloan for the American Patchwork and Quilting Podcast, January 2017
- The Quilter’s Planner
- Modern Quilt Guild Quilt or Block of the Month
- Sew Mama Sew – Connection Block and Dancing Diamonds (the Sew Mama Sew no longer exists)
Precession appears in Issue 68 of Love, Patchwork & Quilting.
Wonder appears as a pattern in Issue 65 of Love, Patchwork & Quilting.
Sunburst is featured in the Curated Quilts 2019 Calendar.
My article, Modern Quilting Decisions, is included in the MQU July/August 2018 issue.
Downstream appears in the May/June 2018 issue of Machine Quilting Unlimited.
Sunburst appears in Curated Quilts Issue 3.
Refraction appeared on the cover and as a pattern in Issue 59 of Love, Patchwork & Quilting.
Mod Star Tree appeared as a pattern in Issue 53 of Love, Patchwork & Quilting.
Digital Wave appeared as a pattern in Issue 50 of Love, Patchwork & Quilting.
Spiraling Petals appeared as a pattern in Issue 9 of Simply Moderne.
Back Page Blogger Feature in Issue 19 of Modern Quilts Unlimited.
Spring Growth appeared as a pattern in Issue 45 of Love, Patchwork & Quilting.
Sunburst appeared on the cover and as a pattern in the 2016 QuiltCon Magazine.