In 2 weeks, on November 15th, the pre-sales for the Planview Quilt Along will open! I’ve been working behind the scenes to get everything ready for the quilt along, and today I’m excited to share with you that Sewtopia is offering Planview Kona cotton lap size (60″ x 72″) kits in two colorways. Although the fabric requirements won’t be released for over a month, you can already place a pre-order if either of these options appeal to you! Note that the kits are fabric for the quilt top. You will still need to purchase backing and binding yardage.
During the quilt along, I’m going to be making the baby size Planview quilt in what I’m calling the “lava” colorway, and I just received my fabric from Sewtopia.
I love that the fabrics came with labels identifying their respective colors. I’m very excited about this colorway! Visit the Planview Quilt Along page for more details or let me know if you have a question that hasn’t been addressed.
Planview Quilt Along Schedule
- November 15, 2021 – Signups open
- December 1, 2021 – Fabric Requirements
- January 5, 2022 – Cutting Instructions
- January 26, 2022 – Piecing #1
- February 9, 2022 – Piecing #2
- February 23, 2022 – Piecing #3
- March 9, 2022 – Piecing #4
- March 30, 2022 – April 30 – Final Linkup