Welcome to the Fall 2018 Tips and Tutorials Festival! The Festival runs bi-annually and I am lucky to co-host the event with Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs.
I hope that you have fun learning some great new tips and tutorials!
Fall 2018 Tips and Tutorials Festival Details
- Submissions close at 11:59 PM Eastern on Friday, November 16th.
- There will be 2 categories open for submissions, so please enter into the most appropriate category:
- Block and Quilt Tutorials
- Other Tutorials (Sewing, Other Sewn/Quilted Items, Quilting Tutorials)
- You can submit up to 4 tutorials: two per category or all 4 in one category. The choice is yours!
- Links will be displayed randomly, so each time you visit your linked post will appear in a different location within the linkup.
- We encourage fresh, new content, so we ask that you link up posts that have be published since November 2017.
- Please only link up blog posts (no Instagram or Facebook posts).
- Voting opens at Midnight Eastern on Saturday, November 17th, and closes at 11:59 PM Eastern on Tuesday, November 20th.
- Winners will be announced on Monday, November 26th!
- The festival link up and voting are the same on both Cheryl’s blog and my blog so you only enter/vote through one blog and it will show up on both.
Questions about the festival? Please ask any questions in the comments below.
Many thanks to our generous sponsors!