Mark your calendars! Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs and I are excited to announce that we are co-hosing the Fall 2018 Tips and Tutorials Festival in November.
The goal of the Tips and Tutorials Festival is to share and celebrate all the wonderful online tutorials that the quilting community has created recently. You can submit up to 4 tutorials during the Fall 2018 Festival, and there are going to be 2 categories:
- Block and Quilt Tutorials
- Other Tutorials (Sewing, Other Sewn/Quilted Items, Quilting Tutorials)
We encourage fresh, new content, so we ask that you link up posts that have been published since November 2017 (in the past year). We will be sharing more details about the festival and how you can participate on November 1st. If you have been thinking about sharing a tutorial, now is the time to write it!
Tips and Tutorials Schedule
- Friday, November 2 – Announce Sponsors and Rules
- Monday, November 12 – Submissions Open
- Friday, November 16 – Submissions Close
- Saturday, November 17 – Voting Opens
- Tuesday, November 20 – Voting Closes
- ~~Happy Thanksgiving!~~
- Monday, November 26 – Winners Announced
We look forward to learning from you!