Life

Best Laid Plans…

Well, you know what they say about the best laid plans… (hint: they often go awry). Today is my 39th birthday, and instead of heading on a short vacation to the coast, those plans got cancelled yesterday. Well, I have plenty to sew here at home, so hopefully I can spend most of my day quilting instead.

With the change in plans, I decided last night to host a short sale in my Quilting Jetgirl shop. To celebrate my last year in my 30’s, for 24 hours you can take 30% off your order today, September 5th, by using the coupon code BDAY30.

Now, to find that cheesecake… I know it’s around here somewhere.

23 thoughts on “Best Laid Plans…

1. Happy Birthday! It’s a great day – my birthday too! I’ve just a few years on you tho! Hugs

2. Lisa Marie says:

Happy Birthday! Even though your plans changed, I hope you enjoy your day.

3. Happy Birthday, Yvonne! I hope your day is great and you are blessed in this coming year!

4. Patty says:

Happy Birthday to you! Have a great day!

5. Beth @ Cooking Up Quilts says:

Happy Birthday Yvonne! I hope you enjoy your day, do something fun, and find that cheesecake! 🙂

6. fi says:

Wishing you a very happy birthday Yvonne, a lovely piece of found cheesecake and a year full of joy, love and creating x

7. Happy Birthday, Yvonne! I’m sorry your plans changed, but I do wish you the very best today, filled with special moments.

8. Wishing you a happy birthday and a year full of blessings. Hope the cheesecake appears!

9. kaholly says:

Happy birthday,sweet lady. So sorry your plans were changed last minute. Try to have a nice day!

10. Sarah says:

Happy Birthday! I’m sorry you had to cancel your plans, but I hope you get some fun sewing done as a consolation!

11. Tami Von Zalez says:

Happy Birthday – so glad I’ve virtually met you! I know how birthdays go, I had hoped to go on a European tour for my 50th, now hoping for my 60th.

12. Rochelle Summers says:

Happy Birthday, Yvonne. I hope you have a great day and please find that cheese cake. It sounds like a great way to celebrate!!

13. Well happy birthday again here on your blog! Too bad on the best laid plans, but I bet that trip will happen at the ‘right’ time, you know? Have a wonderful day doing just what you want to. So kind to offer a sale on your patterns too!

14. Brenda Ackerman says:

Happy Birthday Yvonne! So sorry that your plans changed, yet glad that you are spending the day doing something you enjoy! I wish you a fantastic day and a magnificent year! Give yourself a hug from me!!!

15. Liz says:

Happy Birthday Yvonne, hopefully your birthday turns out just as good even though you are staying home instead of going away, as you had planned… I know all too well about best laid plans!

16. Amy L says:

Celebrate all month! You deserve it. 😉

17. Helen says:

Happy birthday Yvonne , sure you’re only a young woman . Enjoy that cheesecake !

18. Carole says:

I hope you had a happy birthday despite the change in plans! Wishing you all the best, Yvonne!

19. Kaja says:

A belated happy birthday. I hope that despite the change in plans you had a lovely day and did things that made you happy.

Happy belated birthday! So sorry your vacation plans ended up being canceled. Hope you got in a very enjoyable and relaxing day of stitching.

21. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and found the cheesecake.

22. Happy Birthday – a little late – hope your day was great!