- Submissions open at Midnight Eastern on Monday, June 11th and close at 11:59 PM Eastern on Friday, June 15th.
There will be 4 categories open for submissions, so please enter into the most appropriate category:
Block and Pattern Tutorials
Other Sewn or Quilted Item Tutorial
- You can submit up to 4 tutorials: one per category or all 4 in one category. The choice is yours!
- We encourage fresh, new content, so we ask that you link up posts that have be published since January 2017.
- Voting opens at Midnight Eastern on Saturday, June 16th and closes at 11:59 PM Eastern on Wednesday, June 20th.
- Winners will be announced on Thursday, June 21st!
- The festival link up and voting are the same on both Cheryl’s and my blog, so you only enter/vote through one blog and it will show up on both.
We are able to offer prizes to the people with the top 4 votes in each category thanks to our very generous sponsors! Below are the sponsors and prizes for the Tips and Tutorials Festival:
Aurifil – 12 large spool collection by Christa Watson
Make Modern Magazine – Four 6-month subscriptions
Fat Quarter Shop – $75 gift certificate
FreeSpirit Fabrics – 21 piece fat quarter bundle of the Rambling Rose Collection by Tanya Whelan
Sarah Maxwell – 23 piece fat quarter bundle of Lapis and Emerald batiks & two coordinating spools of 50wt Aurifil
Pattern Drop – $50 gift certificate
Olfa – 45mm rotary cutter and endurance blades
Honey, Bunny, and Doll Etsy Shop – Four digital pattern bundle
Meadow Mist Designs – Digital quilt patterns
Quilting Jetgirl – Digital quilt patterns
Whims and Fancies – 4 winners each receiving the Penguin Paper Pieced Block Collection (Little Penguin Polaris, Viking Penguin Olaf, and Scottish Penguin Glen)
Quilter’s Planner – $25 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop
Needle and Foot Etsy Shop – $20 gift certificate
Tips and Tutorials Schedule
- Monday, June 11 – Submissions Open
- Friday, June 15 – Submissions Close
- Saturday, June 16 – Voting Opens
- Wednesday, June 20 – Voting Closes
- Thursday, June 21 – Winners Announced