Many of you likely remember that I pieced the August Clue for the Through the Garden Gate Mystery Quilt hosted by Cotton Cuts. Bloggers from around the world contributed:
- July – Sheila Christensen (www.mysteryquilter.com)
- August – Yvonne Fuchs (www.quiltingjetgirl.com)
- September – Teri Lucas (www.terificreations.com)
- October – Wendy Welsh (www.wendysquiltsandmore.
- November – Nicole Young (www.lillyella.com)
- December – Chris Dodsley (www.madebychrissied.blogspot.
- January – Amy Smart (www.diaryofaquilter.com)
- February – Sam Hunter (www.huntersdesignstudio.com)
- March – Cheryl Sleboda (www.muppin.com)
The mystery has now been “solved” and it is my pleasure to get to share the reveal of the quilt that we all contributed to create today.
You can see that each of the bloggers signed a block that they pieced and contributed. The quilt is approximately 48-inches wide by 60-inches long, and it is up for auction. The auction is raising money for Valley Industries, a non-profit sheltered workshop that provides dignified employment opportunities to the intellectually challenged and to those with other disabilities. Valley is the fulfillment partner for Cotton Cuts and cuts and folds all of our fabric for delivery to our members. To learn more about Valley Industries and the services they provide, please click here.
To enter the raffle, click on the link and scroll to the bottom of the page where you can purchase a raffle ticket for $5 each.
Signups for the next Cotton Cuts mystery quilt will open on May 25th. The theme is “This Way and That Way” and will feature Palm Canyon, Wildside, Blueberry Park III, Sun Prints 2018, Sequoia and Indah Batiks among others.