A big announcement was made on Tuesday night: Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson are releasing The Splendid Sampler II and it begins shipping in mid-October. The announcement also means I get to share a secret I’ve been keeping… I’m one of the design team for The Splendid Sampler II!
Pat and Jane don’t want to wait until the book ships in mid-October to start the fun, so they are going to give away 20 FREE Blocks from the book to kick start the sew along! Visit the Splendid Sampler II blog post for full details. A few highlights are below:
- Between NOW and June 14 Pat and Jane have some fun things planned
- June 14 – Sew Along STARTS with One block a week on Thursday
- Nov 1 – the 20th block is giving out
- Dec 6 – Start sewing from the book with blocks announced on Thursdays
- May 2 is the planned end date
You can pre-order The Splendid Sampler II from Amazon (non-affiliate link). I look forward to sharing more details with you about this project soon!