We are officially halfway through the fabric selection phase for the Wayward Transparency Quilt Along. I purposefully left this open long enough for discussion, thought, and fabric deliveries to occur. I am really excited by the groupings people are sharing in the Quilting Jetgirl Facebook group. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment or email or share in the Facebook Group.
I have the fabric for my third version of Wayward Transparency selected and in hand… but before I share, here is an exciting update!
Speaking of Sarah J, after creating my second version of Wayward Transparency in some of her lovely prints, I couldn’t get the blue colorway option out of my mind. I have chosen to use the fabric in her Sky Wayward colorway kit, but I will be going in the opposite direction this time: from dark to light!
I know that many of you are counting down the days to October 13th and the release of the Cutting Instructions; I think it will be here before we know it!
Wayward Transparency Quilt Along Schedule
- August 18, 2017 – Wayward Transparency Design Reveal
- September 14, 2017 – Wayward Transparency in Prints
- September 15, 2017 – Planning and Fabric Requirements
- September 16, 2017 – Fabric Options and Discounts
- October 13, 2017 – Cutting Instructions
- October 27, 2017 – Piecing #1
- November 10, 2017 – Piecing #2
- November 24, 2017 – Piecing #3
- December 15, 2017-January 11, 2018 – Finishing
- January 12, 2018-January 31, 2018 – Link Up Finishes (Quilt tops or finished quilts OK)
- Early February 2018: Announce Prize Winners