Magnolia Mystery Quilt - September HSTs
quilt along

Magnolia Mystery QAL {HSTs}

When Cheryl from Meadow Mist Designs released the September Magnolia Mystery QAL instructions, I don’t think many of us were surprised to see making half-square triangles (HSTs) as the assignment for the month.

Magnolia Mystery Quilt - September HSTs

Magnolia Mystery Quilt – September HSTs

My 72 Fabric A/D HSTs came together quicker than I had anticipated. I do love a HST block!

Magnolia Mystery Quilt - September HSTs

Magnolia Mystery Quilt – September HSTs

That uses up all of Fabric A; I’m curious to see what comes next! The next set of instructions come out on Thursday, October 5th, so I don’t have too much longer to wait.

16 thoughts on “Magnolia Mystery QAL {HSTs}

1. Cindy says:

Those hst’s look great, I like the fabric.

pretty fabric! But you got me thinking. I made mine HST but I don’t remember actually making 72 of them. I need to count and likely make the rest!

3. I love the fabric and the white really makes the colors pop.

4. Lorna Jones says:

Always feels good to get an “assignment” done, doesn’t it? Love those tiny hexies.

5. Oh so pretty! I bet the trimmings were just as pretty!

6. Good for you for plowing through and carrying on with that field of HSTs. By the way, love the new profile picture of you!

7. Tish says:

Loving those beautiful pinks. This is going to be so pretty 🙂

8. Alison says:

These are so cute! I love that this fabric has hexie dots rather than round ones. 🙂

9. Kathleen McCormick says:

Love that fabric, Yvonne. Makes me wish I had a stack of those!

10. Patty says:

Love the festiveness of these colors. I too look forward to next steps though I have to finish trimming mine first.

11. Oooh this is going to be fun to watch come together! Those fabrics look so pretty together!

12. Beautiful! I love your fabric choices!

13. What a fun print. Your blocks look so precise.

I really like your color choices.

15. Ok I missed the first part!! Help!! How do I get the instructions? How much fabric and how many colors do I need!!!??