I can’t wait any longer; I have to share the second version of Wayward Transparency that I just finished. This time I used prints!
I stuck with a crosshatch quilting motif, like in my first version of Wayward Transparency, but this time I quilted it horizontally and vertically instead of at a 45-degree angle. I used 50wt Aurifil #2588 (Light Magenta), and I love how it created a fun textured that plays off the prints as well.
The Wayward Transparency Quilt Along officially kicks off tomorrow when I’ll be sharing planning details and fabric requirements. Then come back on Saturday for a big post with loads of color and fabric inspiration along with bundle buying and discount code details! I hope you’ll be sewing along with me. I don’t know what I’ll chose for fabrics to sew for my third version…
Wayward Transparency Quilt Along Schedule
- August 18, 2017 – Wayward Transparency Design Reveal
- September 15, 2017 – Planning and Fabric Requirements
- October 13, 2017 – Cutting Instructions
- October 27, 2017 – Piecing #1
- November 10, 2017 – Piecing #2
- November 24, 2017 – Piecing #3
- December 15, 2017-January 11, 2018 – Finishing
- January 12, 2018-January 31, 2018 – Link Up Finishes (Quilt tops or finished quilts OK)
Linking up with Finish it Friday.