I had the great pleasure to work with the Fat Quarter Shop in July to curate a fat quarter bundle, and I am really excited to get to share it with you today!
The Quilting Jetgirl Designer Bundle contains 14 fat quarters from 4 of the newest fabric lines that Fat Quarter Shop started stocking in August. I was giddy to see my name on a label and how the fabrics are beautifully presented.
The fabrics are (from upper left to lower right):
- Tabby Road (Tula Pink) – PWTP096-BLUEB
- Savannah (Gingiber) – 48227-23
- Savannah (Gingiber) – 48227-22
- Savannah (Gingiber) – 48227-14
- Savannah (Gingiber) – 48225-21
- Savannah (Gingiber) – 48224-16
- Reef (Elizabeth Hartman) – 16976-374
- Reef (Elizabeth Hartman) – 16976-101
- Reef (Elizabeth Hartman) – 16975-345
- Reef (Elizabeth Hartman) – 16973-364
- Reef (Elizabeth Hartman) – 16973-146
- Arroyo (Erin Dollar) – 16880-62
- Arroyo (Erin Dollar) – 16880-146
- Arroyo (Erin Dollar) – 16877-116
I personally think the real magic in this bundle is how it works together when sorted and arranged just a little bit more. You know me, I can’t help myself and had to create a bundle with color value as an element!
I have a bit of planned down time coming up, and I’m pretty sure I’ll be sketching out some ideas so that I can make the best use of this bundle.
Fat Quarter Shop is offering 20% off Essentially Yours by Moda Fabrics in August.
Giveaway: Quilting Jetgirl Bundle for the Fat Quarter Shop
To help me celebrate this bundle, the Fat Quarter Shop generously provided me with a bundle to giveaway to one of you! The giveaway is open to all and will be open for 2 weeks, from today through Thursday, August 24th. By entering via the Rafflecopter widget below you are acknowledging that you are 18 or older. Good luck!
Note: This post contains affiliate links. Affiliate links do not increase the price for you but provide me with a small commission from your purchase. For more information, you can read my disclosure policy.