Thank you so much to everyone who weighed in with enthusiasm and suggestions for a Quilt Along based on my question at the bottom of my post on Sunday. To recap, I asked:
I had originally tentatively planned to host another Quilt Along starting in September, but life has pulled me in many different directions lately. How would people feel about a low key Triangle Transparency quilt along? Or is there another one of my quilt patterns that might speak to you more?
There was a pretty good enthusiasm for giving a transparency design a try via a Quilt Along (along with a handful of other pattern requests). The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I would be more excited to share a new design and I have one that would work pretty darn well.
So, stay tuned. I will be sharing more details (including the quilt design) in the upcoming weeks as I work to pull the Wayward Transparency Quilt Along together.
The things I can guarantee are:
- The kickoff will be in September,
- you will have a good amount of time (~1 month) to make your fabric selection,
- I will be more than happy to talk fabric selection and help you feel confident with your fabric!,
- there will be size / layout options for you to chose from,
- and the Quilting Jetgirl Facebook Group will be a great place for us to share our photos along the way.
Linking up with Let’s Bee Social.