I am super excited to say that the 72 hour flash sale for an amazing “Christmas in July” themed bundle
has officially started is now over. I am going to leave the description of the sale below, and I look forward to next year!
21 different pattern designers have teamed up to offer 21 different unique patterns for quilts, bags, and accessories. Also included are discount codes from Sulky and Gotham Quilts and every purchase automatically enters you to win a class from Craftsy, a 6 month subscription to Make Modern, patterns from Quilt Theory, patterns form Sulky, gift certificates to Fort Worth Fabric Studio, and gift certificates to UpCraft Club (wow)! The total value of the patterns alone is over $210, and you can get all of that for 72 hours for the amazing price of $25.
When I say I have teamed up with an awesome selection of quilters, I really mean it!
- 13 Spools – Amy Garro
- Blossom Heart Quilts – Alyce Blyth
- Carrie Actually – Carrie Merrell
- Cooking Up Quilts – Beth Sellers
- Daydreams of Quilts – Anita LaHay
- Emkie Designs – Emma Wengier
- Faith and Fabric – Jen Frost
- Hilltop Custom Designs – Amista Baker
- Live Love Sew – Keera Job
- Meadow Mist Designs – Cheryl Brickey
- Night Quilter – Kitty Wilkin
- Quiet Play – Kristy Lea
- Quilting Jetgirl – Yvonne Fuchs
- Radiant Home Studio – Sara Curtis
- Said With Love – Anne Boundy
- Stitches Quilting – Deanna Wall
- Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting – Raylee Bielenberg
- Swoodson Says – Stephanie Woodson
- The Crafty Mummy – Tonya Grant
- The Cloth Parcel – Audrey Mann
- Woodberry Way – Alli Jensen
And if you are like me, you probably want to know about the patterns that you would be buying in the bundle. The graphic above shows the cover for every pattern and the extra discounts and chances to win* that a bundle purchase will get you.
The bundle includes 21 PDF patterns. You will receive:
- 11 quilt patterns, many include instructions for multiple sizes
- 3 paper pieced mini-quilt and block patterns
- 1 scarf & cuff patterns
- 1 Advent calendar pattern
- 1 pattern each for the following: notebook cover, Christmas bunting/swag, soft baby blocks
- 1 book on block design
My contribution to the bundle is Sprig, which is a 65-inch by 80-inch quilt to show off 6 of your favorite fat quarters and background yardage. This pattern is only available in the Christmas in July Pattern Bundle, so don’t miss out on this 72 hour sale to buy this bundle and get my Sprig pattern!
For more details and to purchase the bundle, visit the Christmas in July 72 Hour Bundle Sale (or click on any of the images in this post)! *No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. To enter to win one of the prizes listed without purchasing the bundle, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information.