As I alluded to in my July Honey Pot Bee Blocks post, I ordered some Kona Cotton replenishment this week. I have quite a bit of Kona Berry on hand, but I added an extra 2 yards of all the other main Kona Cotton colors I am using for the Honey Pot Bee as well as 4 more yards of Kona White, which I can always use!
Left to right, are Kona Cotton in White, Shell, Salmon, Bluegrass, Oasis, and Hyacinth. My plan for quilt top assembly will be a heavy dose of sashing disguised as negative space bringing the blocks up to “size” and an off the grid, asymmetrical layout. At least, that’s my plan for now. We’ll see how many blocks I have at the end of the year and what that might mean size-wise!
I also acquired more Painter’s Palette Solids (L to R) in Gulf Stream, Pale Aqua, Aruba, and Azure. These are not going to be used right away, but I am really, really excited about their project!
Linking up with Sunday Stash to see what everyone else added to their stash this week.