Welcome to the final week of the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop! I can hardly believe we are already at the end of the hop, and I am looking forward to getting to know more about the last group of Blooming Quilters today. I hope you will take the time to visit each of my 4 hive members blogs today:
- Raylee @Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting
- Danette @Lucky Quilts
- Olivia @Pumpkin Hollow Quilting
- Debbie @Quilt Knowlogy
If you have time, please also visit my co-hosts Leanne @she can quilt and Beth @Cooking Up Quilts as they are introducing members of their hives today as well!
2017 New Quilt Bloggers Week 1 Giveaway!
We are so thankful to our generous sponsors of the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop! This week you can enter to win one of these eleven prizes:
- Fat Quarter Shop – $50 Gift Certificate
- Aurifil 12 Large Spool Bundle
- Hawthorne Threads – $40 Gift Certificate
- Meadow Mist Designs – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- The Quilter’s Planner – 2018 Planner
- Story Patches – Starter Kit
- Make Modern Magazine – A 6 month subscription
- Devoted Quilter – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Quilting Jetgirl – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Cooking Up Quilts – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- she can quilt – (1) Digital PDF Pattern
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter!
The giveaway will run from May 8th through May12th 11:59 pm EST and is open to entrants 18 years or older. Winners will be announced Sunday, May 14th!
8 thoughts on “Blooming Quilters Blog Hop Week 4 & Giveaway”
this has been a fun hop getting to know other bloggers. thank you for all your work in putting this together
I can’t believe it is coming to a close. I have found so many new blogs to follow and enjoy.
Thanks for all your hard work again, Yvonne! You’ve definitely helped make the quilt blogging community a better place through your efforts to build a supportive community around the newbies.
It’s amazing to discover new quilt bloggers!!! Thanks for introducing them to us!!! Maybe one day I’ll join the pack and start a blog too!!
Sometimes I am not the best at commenting and replying but I wanted to make sure you knew I appreciated all of your effort and attention as host of our hive and co-host of the hop. Thank you for including me! I have met so many new-to-me wonderful quilters.
Thank you for all your work and attention towards this new quilt bloggers blog hop. I just returned to my home up north and during the drive my husband started his IPod and out came a broadcast of your show with Pat Sloan on American Patchwork and Quilting.(Ok. I am a little behind). You did an amazing job and are a very eloquent speaker. It was fun to listen to you. Karen