Welcome to the second week of the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop! I had a great time with the hop last week and I am excited to get to know more bloggers from my hive, the Blooming Quilters, today. I hope you will take the time to visit each of my 4 hive members blogs today:
- Olusola @Alice Samuel’s Quilt Co.
- Liz @My Sew Called Life
- Anita @Domestic Felicity
- Cate @Chaos Theory Quilting
If you have time, please also visit my co-hosts Leanne @she can quilt and Beth @Cooking Up Quilts as they are introducing members of their hives today as well!
2017 New Quilt Bloggers Week 1 Giveaway!
We are so thankful to our generous sponsors of the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop! This week you can enter to win one of these eleven prizes:
- Fat Quarter Shop – $50 Gift Certificate
- Aurifil 12 Large Spool Bundle
- Hawthorne Threads – $40 Gift Certificate
- Meadow Mist Designs – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- The Quilter’s Planner – 2018 Planner
- Story Patches – Starter Kit
- Make Modern Magazine – A 6 month subscription
- Devoted Quilter – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Quilting Jetgirl – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Cooking Up Quilts – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- she can quilt – (1) Digital PDF Pattern
Use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter!
The giveaway will run from April 17th through April 21st 11:59 pm EST and is open to entrants 18 years or older. Winners will be announced Sunday, April 23rd!
13 thoughts on “Blooming Quilters Blog Hop Week 2 & Giveaway”
You guys do a great job organising this blog hop. I enjoy visiting new-to-me bloggers – it’s always interesting to see what people are up to.
Thanks Yvonne for hosting us. You’re the best.
Yvonne, thanks for doing a great job again this week.
I had so much fun last week visiting everyone and look forward to visiting your bloggers later this evening.
Thank you for all of your efforts, this is a great community!
Another great week of meeing new bloggers! Thanks Yvonne!
Excellent. You are amazing in all you do and mentoring new bloggers.
thank you for hosting this, i have only just stumbled across modern quilting and i am obsessed, and thats before i have even made anything so its nice to be able to follow blogs that i can learn from