During April and May, we will be getting to know the 2017 New Quilt Bloggers better through a series of blog hops. The group of new bloggers have been connecting since March 1 using Slack to share ideas about blogging and to learn tips and tricks to make blogging more fun for everyone. The bloggers were recently “sorted” into 3 hives hosted by Leanne @she can quilt, Beth @Cooking Up Quilts, and me!
Each week during the blog hop, I will be highlighting 4-5 of the bloggers in my hive. My hive is calling themselves the Blooming Quilters and they made an awesome button!
I often say that I am passionate about the online quilting community. As a co-host of this blog hop, I am very excited to be able to introduce my readers to a group of new quilting bloggers and help welcome them warmly. Many thanks to all of you who will take the time to get acquainted with the newest members in our midst.
In no particular order, the Blooming Quilters bloggers are:
- Amandy @Mommy’s Projects
- Bobbi @Snowy Days Quilting
- Fi @living cloth
- Jennifer @Inquiring Quilter
- Laura @Slice of Pi Quilts
- Anita @Domestic Felicity ~
- Cate @Chaos Theory Quilting
- Liz @My Sew Called Life
- Olusola @Alice Samuel’s Quilt Co.
- Karen @Tu-Na Quilts, Travels, and Eats
- Kathleen @Kathleen McMusing
- Sandy @Sandy Star Designs
- Sarah @Designs by Sarah J
- Tami @Thrift Shop Commando
- Danette @Nettie Sews
- Debbie @Quilt Knowlogy
- Olivia @Pumpkin Hollow Quilting
- Raylee @Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting
I am looking forward to getting to know them better in the upcoming weeks! Be sure to stop by and check out the hives hosted by Leanne @she can quilt (Let’s Bee Quilt’n) and Beth @Cooking Up Quilts (Better Bloggers) this week to get to know their hive members.
While we are putting the finishing touches on preparations for the blog hop, which will include weekly giveaways from our generous sponsors (yes, that is 11-12 giveaways for each week of the blog hop!), check out this great new advice post from a seasoned veteran (I am collecting all of these posts in the Tutorials > Advice for New Bloggers tab up above):
- Jen from Faith and Fabric: Blog Evolution and Design
Do you have a great advice post that we can link to? Send me an email or leave a comment and we will add you to our resource list!
2017 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop Schedule
- Blog Hop Week 1 – April 10th
- Blog Hop Week 2 – April 17th
- Blog Hop Week 3 – May 1st
- Blog Hop Week 4 – May 8th
I look forward to “hopping” along with you over the next 2 months.