Happy New Year! I rung in 2017 with a very cozy evening at home with my husband. We cooked in the near dark as we watched snow fall out the kitchen window, enjoyed a candlelit dinner, and watched a movie together. Then I got to pick 12 winners, email them, and write this blog post. Well, honestly, my husband did the clicking so I suppose he picked the winners!
Thank you so much to everyone who linked up; there were 116 posts linked by the deadline! I saw a constant theme of working through WIPs / UFOs as I read all your posts. I think there will be great community support for that effort and goal throughout the year. If you fall into that group, you might want to check out All People Quilt’s 2017 UFO Challenge. I’m sure there is another very similar challenge set up by bloggers, but it is rather close to midnight so help me out in the comments if you can share that information.
Without further preamble, the winners of the 12 giveaway prizes were selected by random.org (my husband clicked to pick all the winners), and they are:
- #16 – Patty won a copy of the 2017 Quilter’s Planner from the Fat Quarter Shop
- #62 & #49 – Sarah and Lynn won a large spool collection from Aurifil
- #70, #90, & #65 – Ariane, Lyndey, and Helen won a 6 month subscription to Make Modern
- #17 & #76 – Jane and Kathleen won a digital PDF pattern from Cheryl @Meadow Mist Designs
- #66 & # 18 – Pam and Luara won a digital PDF pattern from Lorna @Sew Fresh Quilts
- #9 & #89 – Wendy and Leena won a digital PDF pattern from Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl
All winners have been emailed. I look forward to watching us all create a beautiful 2017.