One thing I forgot to mention about my time at Quilt Festival: I bought a new sewing machine. My new Juki TL-2200QVP Mini arrived on Saturday, and after getting it set up, I took my time and sewed together my Meadow Mystery quilt blocks for November as the first real block sewing on my new machine!
The flying geese and square in a square blocks came together well, and it was exciting to use our Fabric A this month. I am definitely starting to get antsy to sew bigger units together. And I’ll have a lot more details on the Juki later, but it was great to sew with and I am excited to spend more time getting to know it.
Speaking of spending more time sewing… it’s time to take a look at how my list of WIPs is shaping up so I can figure out where I need to focus my attention next:
Finish Secret Sewing Project #2 Quilting a quilt top for a local client Baby Quilt Commission Chakra Mini Quilt Commission
- Downstream (finish in time to submit to QuiltCon) <– My next focus
- Alison Glass Charm Swaps – I am waiting on only a few more cut charms and then it will be up to me to sort and ship back out!
- Large Cocoa Leaf Medallion Quilt Commission (inspired by my original Cocoa Leaf Medallion quilt, but this one is slightly smaller, a bit different (more modern) and intended for people who own a Cocoa farm!)
Paintbrush Studio New Block Charity Quilt Banner Plus Bee Block Quilt Mini quilt for Patreon
- Mini quilt for Patreon
- Mini quilt for Kitty
- Mini mini for Patreon
Mini charm doll quilt
- Cloud9 New Block Charity quilt
- Quilting for local quilter — this might not happen. The quilter is going to try to do it herself and will contact me again in December if she does not get to it.