**Don’t miss out on information on Tiled Parquet – my debut design for Quilt Theory – and its associated giveaway!** The giveaway is now closed.
I started writing this blog post as “November…” instead of October! Eek! I have a lot to get done before the end of the year, and there is no sense in writing off the last of October just yet. Cheryl @Meadow Mist Designs released the October Meadow Mystery Quilt instructions on last Thursday. I don’t think it will surprise anyone to learn that I like HSTs, Hourglass, and Half Hourglass blocks, so I didn’t waste time making my blocks for the month.
Clearly, this is just a representation of each of the blocks we were to make, but trust me, they are all done and I’m ready for November (but hopefully I can be really productive in the mean time, haha).
So what exactly do I have to work on? I just accepted another large commission quilt, and I am feeling like my “to do” list is going to carry me through the end of the year. I’m definitely wanting to finish things up before taking on any more commitments at the moment.
1. Finish Secret Sewing Project #2 (currently quilting)
2. Quilting a quilt top for a local client (my first long arm work for a local client which is both exciting and terrifying at the same time)
3. Baby Quilt Commission
4. Chakra Mini Quilt Commission
6. Large Cocoa Leaf Medallion Quilt Commission (inspired by my original Cocoa Leaf Medallion quilt, but this one is slightly smaller, a bit different (more modern) and intended for people who own a Cocoa farm!)
7. Paintbrush Studio New Block Charity Quilt (quilt, bind, donate)
8. Banner Plus Bee Block Quilt (I just ordered backing, then quilt, bind, and gift to my new niece who is expected in late November / early December)
9. Mini quilt for Patreon
10. Mini quilt for Patreon
11. Mini quilt for Kitty
12. Mini mini for Patreon
I hope to stop adding to the list and working through them. Fingers crossed I can get it all done in time!