I am happy to announce the winners from the Week 4 giveaways for the 2016 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop!
Thanks again to our generous Week 4 sponsors of the 2016 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop: Fat Quarter Shop, Aurifil, Hawthorne Threads, The Quilter’s Planner, Mini Barn Quilts, Story Patches, Stitches Quilting, Meadow Mist Designs, Quilting Jetgirl, Make Modern Magazine, and Oliso.
- Fat Quarter Shop – $50 Gift Certificate – Linda
- Aurifil – 12 Large Spool Designer Collection – Bari J, Maximalist Style (50wt) – Diana
- Hawthorne Threads – $40 Gift Certificate – Kenda
- The Quilter’s Planner 2017 Starter Kit (Planner, Pens, Clips, Highlighers) – Kendra
- Mini Barn Quilts – Winner’s Choice of (1) of the (6) Original Mini Barn Quilts – Patricia
- Story Patches – $25 Starter Kit (Patches & Pen) – Allison
- Stitches Quilting – $30 Gift Certificate – Carrie
- Meadow Mist Designs – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns – Jane
- Quilting Jetgirl – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns – Veronica
- Make Modern Magazine – 6 month subscription – Cindy
- Oliso – Smart Iron – Marla
Congratulations to our Week 4 Winners; emails have been sent to confirm your contact information!
Below is a recap of all the wonderful posts from Week 4:
The Sewcial Network
Host: Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl
Jennifer @Dizzy Quilter
Seven @The Concerned Craft
Mary @Made By Marney
Host: Cheryl @Meadow Mist Designs
Hannah @ unsophisticated+jejune
Susan @ Sevenoaks Street Quilts
Amista @ Hilltop Custom Designs
Janice @ Color, Creating, and Quilting!
Host: Stephanie @Late Night Quilter
Sharla @Thistle Thicket Studio
Stephanie @Quilt’n Party
Jen @A Dream and A Stitch
That wraps up the 2016 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop! I hope that you enjoyed the hop and found some new blogs to follow.
You can always go back and find all the information in the “Blog Hops” tab above. Thanks for your help making this another great year!