I am having such a hard time believing that this is the final week of the 2016 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop! I hope you are as excited as I am to get to meet the next 4 members of my hive, The Sewcial Network, today:
Jennifer @Dizzy Quilter
Seven @The Concerned Craft
Mary @Made By Marney
If you have time, please also visit my co-hosts Cheryl @Meadow Mist Designs and Stephanie @Late Night Quilter as they are introducing more members of their hives today as well!
In addition to checking out the hopper’s blogs, check out these great new advice posts from seasoned veterans:
- Jess @Quilty Habit: Top 10 Tips: Being a Good Swap Partner/Bee Mate
- Stephanie @Late Night Quilter: The Art of the Ultimate To Do List
- Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl (that’s me!): Blogging Pain Points
2016 New Quilt Bloggers Week 4 Giveaway!
We are so thankful to our generous sponsors of the 2016 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop! This week you can enter to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- Fat Quarter Shop – $50 Gift Certificate
- Aurifil – 12 Large Spool Designer Collection – Bari J, Maximalist Style (50wt)
- Hawthorne Threads – $40 Gift Certificate
- The Quilter’s Planner 2017 Starter Kit (Planner, Pens, Clips, Highlighers)
- Mini Barn Quilts – Winner’s Choice of (1) of the (6) Original Mini Barn Quilts
- Story Patches – $25 Starter Kit (Patches & Pen)
- Stitches Quilting – $30 Gift Certificate
- Meadow Mist Designs – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Quilting Jetgirl – Winner’s Choice of (2) Digital PDF Patterns
- Make Modern Magazine – 6 month subscription
- Oliso – Smart Iron
You can earn up to 5 entries to this giveaway:
- Answer a fun question
- Answer a quilting question
- Check out and Follow Quilter’s Planner on Pinterest
- Check out and Follow Meadow Mist Designs on Pinterest
- Check out and Follow Quilting Jetgirl on Pinterest
Just use the Rafflecopter widget below to enter!
The giveaway will run from July 18th through July 22nd 11:59 pm EST and is open to entrants 18 years or older. Winners will be announced Sunday, July 24th!
Linking up with Main Crush Monday and Let’s Bee Social.
8 thoughts on “The Sewcial Network Blog Hop Week 4 & Giveaway”
pinterest? Really? Sorry Yvonne not going there. You guys are already sucking the life out of me with facebook and instagram. There are only so many hours in the day….but really i should thank you because I find facebook useful for some things…and I’m having a blast with instagram…but I drawing my line in the sand.
Just for the record here. The above comment was written with tongue firmly held in cheek and was not meant as criticism….but I see that it didn’t come across that way. I am very grateful for all the work you do Yvonne supporting the online quilting community. You are the best!
Just thought you’d like to know the link to Late Night Quilter’s Pinterest page doesn’t work. I love Pinterest!
Good Morning Yvonne! Another great group of bloggers being introduced! Thank you for all that you do and share! I hope that you have a fantastic creative day!
Hi Yvonne, taking this opportunity to thank you for all the time and effort you put into running this hop. All your efforts are much appreciated!
I’ve enjoyed this blog hop a lot this year – well done to you, Cheryl and Stephanie for keeping it going and doing such a great job.
I did not visit Quiltologie, my computer said not safe?
Thanks so much Yvonne for your support, encouragement, and inspiration! Truly the best thing I’ve done, being a part of this blog hop. Thank you, thank you!