I am super excited to say that the 72 hour flash sale for an amazing “Christmas in July” themed bundle
has officially started! is now over. I am going to leave the description of the sale below, and I look forward to next year!
21 different pattern designers have teamed up to offer 23 different unique patterns for quilts, bags, and accessories. Also included are discount codes from Sulky and Gotham Quilts and every purchase automatically enters you to win a class from Craftsy or a 6 month subscription to Make Modern! The total value of the patterns alone is over $170, and you can get all of that for 72 hours for the amazing price of $25.
When I say I have teamed up with an awesome selection of quilters, I really mean it!
- Amy Ellis – Amy’s Creative Side
- Alyce Blyth – Blossom Heart Quilts
- Carrie Merrell – Carrie Actually
- Jennie Pickett – Clover & Violet
- Beth Sellers – Cooking Up Quilts
- Anita LaHay – Daydreams of Quilts
- Emma Wengier – Emkie Designs
- Jen Frost – Faith and Fabric
- Amista Baker – Hilltop Custom Designs
- Keera Job – Live Love Sew
- Cheryl Brickey – Meadow Mist Designs
- Kristy Lea – Quiet Play
- Yvonne Fuchs – Quilting Jetgirl
- Joy – Quilty Joy Joy
- Anne Boundy – Said With Love
- Deanna Wall – Stitches Quilting
- Raylee Bielenberg – Sunflower Stitcheries and Quilting
- Stephanie Woodson – Swoodson Says
- Tonya Grant – The Crafty Mummy
- Kitty Wilkin – The Night Quilter
- Amy Garro – 13 Spools
And if you are like me, you probably want to know about the patterns that you would be buying in the bundle. The graphic above shows the cover for every pattern and the extra discounts and chances to win that a bundle purchase will get you.
The bundle includes 23 PDF patterns. You will receive:
- 8 quilt patterns, many include instructions for multiple sizes
- 4 paper pieced block patterns
- 2 clutch patterns
- 1 table runner pattern
- 1 tree skirt pattern
- 1 gift bag pattern
- 1 Advent calendar pattern
- 1 pattern each for the following: backpack, zipper case, pouch, and kitchen ensemble
- and 15 Christmas applique with 3 project ideas
My contribution to the bundle is a holiday version of my old pattern Spring Rain, which I am calling Winter Snow. Winter Snow is a jelly roll friendly, negative space, modern quilt pattern with a gentle introduction into improv piecing. The pattern is offered in 4 sizes (baby, lap, twin, and queen) and offers tips and tricks to make the quilt as modern and improvisational as you want! As you can see in in the samples above (made using Christmas at Brambleberry Ridge fabric by Violet Craft), there are variations offered for you to explore. This pattern, just like the bundle sale itself, is only available for 72 hours, so if you are looking for a gentle introduction into improv or a fantastic pattern to use up a special jelly roll (it doesn’t have to be holiday themed!), you only have 72 hours to buy this bundle and get this pattern!
For more details and to purchase the bundle, visit the Christmas in July 72 Hour Bundle Sale (or click on any of the images in this post)!
And don’t forget that this week is the Week 3 New Quilt Bloggers Blog Hop; there are great new bloggers to visit and you can enter to win one of 10 giveaways of $400 worth of awesome quilting supplies!
One thought on “Christmas in July 72 Hour Bundle Sale”