Welcome to the 2016 Paintbrush Studio New Block Blog Hop!
Paintbrush Studio is generously sponsoring a New Block Blog Hop featuring their new line of solids, Painter’s Palette. The blog hop hosts, Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl, Cheryl @Meadow Mist Designs, and Stephanie @Late Night Quilter, have curated the “Ocean Sunrise Palette”, and Paintbrush Studio is supplying each participant with a fat quarter bundle.
Ocean Sunrise Colors (L to R): Midnight, Daydream, White, Peach, Coral, Bordeaux
- Design a new 12 1/2″ x 12 1/2″ (unfinished) quilt block
- Please use at least 3 of the colors from the palette in your block; you may use all 6 colors if you desire. Only use the fabric provided by Paintbrush Studio (no additional fabric from your stash). I would highly suggest creating a test block from your stash to make sure your instructions create a 12.5-inch square block before cutting into your Ocean Sunrise bundle.
- Write a tutorial for how to piece your block.
- Publish your tutorial on your blog at midnight eastern on the date you are scheduled.
- Ship your pieced blocks by March 31st to be sewn into quilts and donated to charity.
Monday, March 28th
Host: Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl
Jess @Quilty Habit
Silvia @A Stranger View
Cristy @Love You Sew
Kelly @Quilting It Out
Renee @Quilts of a Feather
Bernie @Needle and Foot
Terri Ann @Childlike Fascination
Chelsea @Patch the Giraffe
Mary @Quilting is in my Blood
Diana @Red Delicious Life
Sarah @123 Quilt
Tuesday, March 29th
Host: Cheryl @Meadow Mist Designs
Kim @Leland Ave Studios
Andrea @The Sewing Fools
Cassandra @The (not so) Dramatic Life
Stephanie @Quilt’n Party
Irene @Patchwork and Pastry
Tish @Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
Abby @Hashtag Quilt
Sarah @Smiles Too Loudly
Carrie @The Zen Quilter
Wanda @Wanda’s Life Sampler
Jayne @Twiggy and Opal
Wednesday, March 30th
Host: Stephanie @Late Night Quilter
Vicki @Orchid Owl Quilts
Shelly @The Carpenter’s Daughter Who Quilts
Amy @13 Spools
Geraldine @Living Water Quilter
Jan @The Colorful Fabriholic
Sharla @Thistle Thicket Studio
Jinger @Trials of a Newbie Quilter
Jane @Jolly and Delilah
Josi @Avocado Quilts
Deanna @Stitches Quilting