I was finishing up a quilt for a private swap (that I can’t share just yet), and I needed a binding for the quilt. I think this Tiny Hearts print by Timeless Treasures should work perfectly!
I found the print online in the Sew Stitching Happy Etsy store, and she threw in a few extra charm squares when it was shipped. How cute is this bundle? I just love supporting Etsy shop owners, and Cassie’s service was fantastic.
The tiny hearts worked perfectly, and I love how many you can see even across the small width of a binding.
I was also the lucky winner of a giveaway from Lorna @Sew Fresh Quilts this week. I won a $35 gift certificate to Gotham Quilts, and while I had intended to use the gift certificate to pick up a fat eighth bundle of the Alison Glass Handcrafted line, but they were sold out. So, instead, I picked out 5 half yard cuts to fill in my stash a bit.
Left to right, I picked up:
- Pressed Leaf Pink, Sarah Watson, Biology
- Endearments Red, Laurie Wisbrun, Sealed with a Kiss
- Starry Night in Green, Lizzie House, Natural History
- Honey Hive in Turquoise, Patty Sloniger for Michael Miller
- Lady Bug Abyss, Tula Pink, True Colors
Linking up with Molli Sparkles’ Sunday Stash to see what everyone else bought this week!