Today I am excited to be sharing a quilted placemat tutorial on the Inspired by Fabric blog featuring the Nite Owl fabric line. You can also find the free tutorial in my Craftsy store. I think the design I came up with looks a lot like candy corn when using the Nite Owl fabric, and I especially enjoyed keeping the focal print (those adorable owls) right side up. I hope you go check out the tutorial and I would love to see your version of the pattern if you use it!
***The giveaway is now closed***
For a chance to win a fat quarter bundle of the Nite Owl fabric line, please follow the Inspired by Fabric blog (either by email or blog reader) and let me know how you are following them in a comment below. The giveaway is open to everyone (international entries welcome), and the giveaway will be open through Sunday, November 1st at 11:59 pm EDT when I will use a random number generator to select a winner from the comments. Good luck!
Be sure to check out the Inspired by Fabric blog all week. There will be more tutorials and projects featuring the Nite Owls fabric line, along with more giveaways!
Linking up with TGIFF and the Needle and Foot Halloween Link Party.
84 thoughts on “Nite Owl Halloween Placemats, Tutorial, & Giveaway!”
52. Cute! I follow by bloglovin.
53. So cute Yvonne! I especially love that you used different colors for the backgrounds! The owls…adorable!
54. Really cute tablemats! Love them very much! Thanks for sharing! I am a follower of inspired by fabric blog via bloglovin’.
55. I follow Inspired by Fabric on bloglovin’.
56. I am in love with this line!! I just followed Inspired by Fabric on Bloglovin
rtgandy at gmail
57. Love your placemats. This fabric line is so cute! I follow Inspired by Fabric on Bloglovin. Thanks!
58. I follow Inspired by Fabric on FB.
59. I am following via Bloglovin.
60. I follow through bloglovin!
I follow Inspired by Fabric by email
62. I’m following their blog through bloglovin.
63. I am following via blog lovin
64. Love your Placemats! I follow Inspired by Fabric thru Email & Bloglovin both ….
Thank you for chance to win your Give-a-way too 🙂
65. Love your placemats! Very cute.
I follow Inspired By Fabrics via Bloglovin (Pippirose)
66. Love this fabric! I follow by email!
67. I follow Inspired By Fabric by email. The owls are adorable!
68. I follow via Bloglovin. ebcallender
69. This Night Owl bundle is so much fun! I am a Bloglovin’ follower of Inspired By Fabric.
70. I follow through Bloglovin. Thanks for the great giveaway.
71. Very cute project and I LOVE the fabric that you selected for the back. That black/gray/white swirl fabric is fantastic! I follow inspired by fabric through bloglovin.
72. These fabrics are so much fun! Following you on blog lovin’.
73. I am getting more comfortable with triangles. Love your placemats. I follow on Bloglovin and Wordreader. crystalbluern at tds dot net
74. Great fabric! I follow by Bloglovin!
75. Fun. Following with Google +.
76. your placemats are darling. I’m following their blog
77. I follow Inspired by Fabric via email. Have a great day!
78. I follow Inspired by Fabric via bloglovin. Love your placemats, especially the straight line quilting cuz that’s all I know how to do!!
79. I follow both you and Inspired by Fabric via email. Great looking placemats.
80. I followed Inspired by fabric on Bloglovin. I am relatively new to ye blog and am rally enjoying it! Thank you!
81. I follow them on bloglovin! Love the line drawing of the owls on yellow- fun!
82. I follow Inspired by Fabric via email.
Love your placemats and how you used the wonderful fabrics.
83. Great job on those placemats. I’m so into straight-line quilting and I like how you did yours. I’m following on Bloglovin.
84. Really like the night owls
85. I am following Inspired by Fabric on Bloglovin. Love the Nite owl fabric and your placemats.
Comments are closed.