The next stop on the Triangle Transparency blog hop is hosted today by Judy @Quilt Paradigm. Judy has named her test quilt “Shock Waves” and I can guarantee that you do not want to miss out on the amazing quilting detail that she put into her quilt; Judy is another masterful free motion quilter! I hope you hop over to check out her test version of the Triangle Transparency pattern today, but I hope you stick around her site to check out more of her amazing quilts.
To introduce Triangle Transparency, the pattern will be available in my Craftsy, Etsy, and Payhip stores for $6 through Sunday, April 12th, before it goes up to its regular price.
Here are all the stops on the Triangle Transparency blog hop:
- Sunday, April 5th – Introduction by Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl
- Monday, April 6th – Renee @Quilts of a Feather
- Tuesday, April 7th – Judy @Quilt Paradigm
- Wednesday, April 8th – Kate @Thread Everywhere
- Friday, April 10th – Wrap-up by Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl