Thank you so much for bearing with me this week as I reviewed and processed my QuiltCon experience. If you missed any of my QuiltCon 2015 summary posts, they are broken down to cover:
For other points of view, check out these lovely blog post summaries:
- 2015 QuiltCon Winners (The Modern Quilt Guild)
- QuiltCon Recap: Day 1 (The Modern Quilt Guild)
- QuiltCon Recap: Day 2 (The Modern Quilt Guild)
- QuiltCon Recap: Charity Quilt Edition (The Modern Quilt Guild)
- QuiltCon Volunteer Spotlight (The Modern Quilt Guild)
- QuiltCon People’s Choice (The Modern Quilt Guild)
- My Experiences from QuiltCon 2015 (Christa Quilts)
- More Quilts from QuiltCon 2015 (Christa Quilts)
- QuiltCon 2015 Summary (Ants to Sugar)
- Reflecting on QuiltCon 2015 (Factotum of Arts)
- QuiltCon Recap, Part 1 (Quilty Habit)
- QuiltCon Recap, Part 2 (Quilty Habit)
- QuiltCon 2015 Reflection: Friends (Night Quilter)
- QuiltCon 2015 Reflection: Learning (Night Quilter)
- My QuiltCon Experiences: An Overview (Mel in the Attic)
- QuiltCon: My Thoughts (Freshly Pieced)
- QuiltCon in Review (Quilts of a Feather)
- QuiltCon Trends: Part I (Quilting Mod)
- QuiltCon Trends: Part II (Quilting Mod)
- QuiltCon Trends: Part III (Quilting Mod)
- QuiltCon Recap 1: The Quilts (On the Windy Side)
2 Giveaways for Those Who Did Not Attend QuiltCon!
I know that not everyone had the opportunity to travel to QuiltCon, so I am offering 2 giveaway prizes to anyone who did not attend. What are the prizes? Great question! I am giving away 2 separate $20 gift certificates to Hawthorne Threads, my favorite online fabric store (no affiliation or sponsorship).
Third Giveaway Open to Everyone!
Also, my blog post on Monday will be my 300th post on my blog. I can hardly believe that I already have 300 posts… thank you so much for following along! To celebrate this milestone, I am also giving away one $30 gift certificate to Hawthorne Threads, and this giveaway is open to everyone!
Entries accepted today through Friday, March 6th, at 10am Pacific. International entries are welcome, and the Random Number Generator will help me select the winners. You can enter to win twice by leaving two separate comments on this post:
- Let me know whether you did or did not attend QuiltCon (those who attended QuiltCon will only be eligible for one drawing, those that did not will be eligible for all 3 drawings).
- Old and new followers of Quilting Jetgirl alike: how do you follow my blog (options available on the sidebar to the right: email, Bloglovin’, Feedly, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook…)?