The next stop on the Tessellated Leaves Blog Hop is Pam who blogs over at PBarrettHill Fashion (pbarretthillfashion.blogspot.com). Pam made a four-color baby sized version of Tessellated Leaves. I hope you go visit her today to get more details about her Tessellated Leaves quilt.
I met Pam through her comments on my blog; she enthusiastically offered to test my pattern and I look forward to getting to know her and her work better through her blog. Thank you so much, Pam, for pattern testing for me!
To introduce Tessellated Leaves, the pattern will be available in my Payhip Store for $6 during the blog hop (through Saturday, January 31st) before it goes up to its regular price.
Here are all the stops on the Tessellated Leaves blog hop:
- Sunday, January 25th – Introduction by Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl
- Monday, January 26th – Debra Harrison @Quilting Makes My Heart Sing
- Tuesday, January 27th – Audrey Dautenhahn @Hot Pink Quilts
- Wednesday, January 28th – Laurel Rosenberg @Drowning in Fabric
- Thursday, January 29th – Shauna Trueblood @Shauna’s World
- Friday, January 30th – Pamela Davis @PBarrettHill Fashion
- Saturday, January 31st – Wrap-up by Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl