The next stop on the Tessellated Leaves Blog Hop is Laurel who blogs over at Drowning in Fabric (drowninginfabric.wordpress.com). Laurel made a four-color lap sized version of Tessellated Leaves. I hope you go visit her today to get more details about her Tessellated Leaves quilt and have a look at some of her other wonderful quilts, like her Anchors Aweigh quilt.
I met Laurel through the 2014 New Quilt Blogger Blog Hop sponsored by Beth @plum and june. Thank you so much, Laurel, for pattern testing for me!
To introduce Tessellated Leaves, the pattern will be available in my Payhip Store for $6 during the blog hop (through Saturday, January 31st) before it goes up to its regular price.
Here are all the stops on the Tessellated Leaves blog hop:
- Sunday, January 25th – Introduction by Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl
- Monday, January 26th – Debra Harrison @Quilting Makes My Heart Sing
- Tuesday, January 27th – Audrey Dautenhahn @Hot Pink Quilts
- Wednesday, January 28th – Laurel Rosenberg @Drowning in Fabric
- Thursday, January 29th – Shauna Trueblood @Shauna’s World
- Friday, January 30th – Pamela Davis @PBarrettHill Fashion
- Saturday, January 31st – Wrap-up by Yvonne @Quilting Jetgirl