Blue Spring Rain looks just as crinkly and lovely out of the wash as I had hoped. I love the minimal look to this quilt and its soft feel. After the wash, the quilt measures 56″ by 68″.
If you like, you can follow the links below for the full story of how this quilt came together:
- Blue Spring Rain – Quilt Top
- Blue Spring Rain – Basting
- Blue Spring Rain – Quilting
- Blue Spring Rain – Quilting Update
- Blue Spring Rain – Almost Complete
0 thoughts on “Blue Spring Rain – Completed!”
Yay for a beautiful finished quilt!
Looks lovely, congrats!
Thank you. 🙂
Seriously, one of my new favorites. Love how it turned out all quilted, too!
Yeah, I love how it turned out so squishy. Michael loves running his hands over it.