The Modern Quilt Guild has a post about connecting the people going to QuiltCon (it’s so soon!), and I wanted to participate!
Here I am:
And the five things about me…
1) It was super hard to pick out a photo of me to post. I was all gung ho to participate and then I almost didn’t because I couldn’t find a photo I was willing to post. And then I found several so I posted too many!
2) I have an amazing group of friends. We have themed dance parties, and I got to re-wear my wedding dress to a “black and white” ball. I accessorized with a dog collar and black lipstick. It was a blast.
3) I love my black and white cat, who is aptly named “Puppy”.
4) My husband and I got married in Austin just off of South Congress. We have since moved from sea to shining sea (seriously – all over the place) and I am really looking forward to coming back to visit Austin! I have such fond memories of all the tasty restaurants…
5) I am not a pilot, but I love flying and I work in the aerospace industry, and I feel super lucky to work side by side with my husband (sometimes quite literally).
I am really looking forward to QuiltCon! See you soon!